"The 8 Steps were like divine intervention!"
No course has generated the millions in profits for interior designers that David Shepherd's legendary 8 Steps Course. Now completely updated for today's interior design market, these 10 video tutorials and day-by-day 76-page workbook will quickly and powerfully impact your bottom line.
In the 8 Steps, designers will learn how to:
* Prepare for and capitalize on the changes shaking the profession;
* Do less and make more, creating a simpler, less chaotic business;
* Identify Ideal Customers, those who want and will pay more for your unique offerings;
* Lock customers in so that they will give you repeat business and refer others
* Raise prices in creative, strategic ways and watch the increases hit the bottom line...instantly!
* Plan your business to do more than break even, but to generate the cash you need to make work optional
* Reduce what seem like overwhelming projects into small, easy-to-complete tasks;
* Capitalize on the most important word in business—Focus!
Over 3,000 interior designers have benefitted from the 8 Steps in some form. Can you afford to wait?
Be sure and watch the Promo video from the link above. In about 2 minutes, your colleagues will help you make a decision in ways that we never could!
For almost thirty years, David Shepherd has taught small business strategy at two of the nation's top business schools. And for over thirteen years, he has brought this knowledge exclusively to interior design professionals. As founder of the Business of Design Conference, David hosted over 3,000 interior designers at 24 events held throughout North America. And as founder of The Best Practices Network (BPN), David facilitated the sharing of "best practices" among some 150 interior design principals, including sole practitioners. David's latest coaching network is called The Edge. To learn more, please visit www.edgemembership.com.